Spinner Ring / Fiddle Ring / Meditation Ring
Minimalist Spinner Ring / Fiddle jewellery has long been popular for boredom, relaxation, mindfulness and is sometimes thought to be helpful for anxiety conditions also. Spinning ball rings can also be used for contemplation. During meditation and yoga. Also stackable, so you can wear multiple rings on the same finger or one alone.
Fiddle rings are both attractive and functional with dainty moving balls that freely spin around the thin 1mm sterling silver band.
Sizing: Please ensure you have selected the correct size before ordering.
Collection: Anxiety rings.
Standard Packaging with this item: Minimalist packaging to avoid waste. This item is sent out in a discreet letter box-sized brown kraft box.
Delivery Times: Please check delivery times before ordering, especially around peak holidays, to avoid disappointment. All our jewellery is handcrafted in our small family studio in Wales, UK. So there is a minimum making time on top of postage delivery time. This is usually 5-14 working days, depending on the item’s complexity and materials.
Re-sizing: We offer a resizing service for a reasonable fee and return delivery cost.
- Band thickness: 1 mm (dainty)
- Moving 3mm sterling silver balls (select 1, 2 or 3).
- Branded presentation gift box made from sustainable materials.
- Handcrafted from natural materials and therefore may have some occlusions or small tool marks.
- All Willow and Stag products are handcrafted at our small family studio in North Wales, UK
Any questions? Please ask.
These rings are handcrafted individually – a rarity in this age of mass production. So please do allow 5-14 working days for your order to be dispatched. This way we can make you a unique piece of jewellery to treasure.
Please see policies and delivery times before ordering.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q: Do the balls of the bracelet easily turn and slide?
- A: Yes, the balls easily move around and also along the ring. They feel nice and smooth and you can push them to get more or less pressure on different parts of your finger or thumb.
- Q: Which is the best finger to wear them on?
- A: They are popularly worn on the thumb, but can be worn on any finger you like.
- Q: What are the therapeutic benefits?
- A: None are claimed directly, but customers say it helps with anxiety, fingerpicking, as an autism fiddle, as a mindfulness tool and to press against acupressure points as well as mindful relaxation. There are acupressure areas on your thumb and fingers which you could use a search engine to find for more info. on.
Have a question? Drop Willow and Stag a message.
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
|Number of Spin Beads||
1 bead, 2 beads, 3 beads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.