Gold Conch Hoop Earring (single)
£14.00 – £33.00
What it is:
A single smooth hooped earring is crafted in a choice of materials. The thin infinite hoop is designed for comfort. A single hooped earring for ear and body piercings. Fabulous everyday hoop available in various sizes. Sold individually.
Why it’s special:
Thin comfort fit 0.8mm wire hoop with infinite hoop design (no clasp). Simply twist sideways to open and close.
How to wear:
Perfect for conch.
Wear solo or stacked with studs.
Model wears size 11mm in photo.
Available in sterling silver, 14K gold filled/ rose filled, or refined recycled 9ct gold (yellow or rose gold).
Please ensure you have chosen the correct size for your ear before ordering as piercings are non-refundable.
Collection: Mix & Match Collection.
Standard Packaging with this item: Minimalist small biodegradable envelope, sent out in a discreet white padded envelope. Please see item photos for reference.
Delivery Times: Please check delivery times before ordering, especially around peak holidays, to avoid disappointment. All our jewellery is handcrafted in our small family studio in Wales, UK. So there is a minimum making time on top of postage delivery time. This is usually 5-14 working days, depending on the item’s complexity and materials.
- Type: Conch/ Cartilage/ Ear Lobe.
- Quantity: 1 x ear hoop in the size of your choice from the drop-down menu.
- Fastening: Twist open and closed.
- Measurement in menu is given in Outside diameter- outside end to end (inner diameter will be approximately 1.5mm smaller and is given in brackets).
- Pierced jewellery is non-refundable due to hygiene.
- smaller sizes will be a little stiffer to open and close.
10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.