Doughnut Spinner Ring – Anxiety / Fidget
Spinner Ring / Fiddle jewellery has long been popular for boredom, relaxation, mindfulness and is sometimes thought to be helpful for anxiety conditions also. Spinning ball rings can also be used for contemplation. During meditation and yoga.
Also stackable, so you can wear multiple rings on the same finger or one alone.
– Dozens of good reasons to own one or more of these rings.
Our fiddle rings are both attractive and functional with dainty moving balls that freely spin around the thin 1mm sterling silver band.
- 3mm Minimalist Doughnut shaped beads.Choose from 1, 2 or 3 beads.
- Band thickness: 1 mm (dainty)
- Moving 3mm sterling silver doughnut shaped balls (select 1, 2 or 3).
- Branded presentation gift box made from sustainable materials.
- Handcrafted from natural materials and therefore may have some occlusions or small tool marks.
- All Willow and Stag products are handcrafted at our small family studio in North Wales, UK.
Picture 3: Shown with our geometric diamond ring holder also available.
Photo 2: Shown with our Sapphire Open Ring and Dainty Silver Band.
Any questions? Please ask.
Please see policies and delivery times before ordering
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
|Number of Spin Beads||
1 bead, 2 beads, 3 beads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.