Doughnut Spinner Ring – Anxiety / Fidget
Spinner Ring / Fiddle jewellery has long been popular for boredom, relaxation, mindfulness and is sometimes thought to be helpful for anxiety conditions also. Spinning ball rings can also be used for contemplation. During meditation and yoga. Also stackable, so you can wear multiple rings on the same finger or one alone.
- Fiddle rings are both attractive and functional with dainty moving balls that freely spin around the thin 1mm sterling silver band.
- 3mm Minimalist Doughnut shaped beads. Choose from 1, 2, or 3 beads.
Sizing: Please ensure you have selected the correct size before ordering.
Collection: Anxiety rings.
Standard Packaging with this item: Minimalist packaging to avoid waste. This item is sent out in a discreet letter box-sized brown kraft box.
Delivery Times: Please check delivery times before ordering, especially around peak holidays, to avoid disappointment. All our jewellery is handcrafted in our small family studio in Wales, UK. So there is a minimum making time on top of postage delivery time. This is usually 5-14 working days, depending on the item’s complexity and materials.
Re-sizing: We offer a resizing service for a reasonable fee and return delivery cost.
- Band thickness: 1 mm (dainty)
- Moving 3mm sterling silver doughnut shaped balls (select 1, 2 or 3).
- Branded presentation gift box made from sustainable materials.
- Handcrafted from natural materials and therefore may have some occlusions or small tool marks.
- All Willow and Stag products are handcrafted at our small family studio in North Wales, UK.
Picture 3: Shown with our geometric diamond ring holder also available.
Photo 2: Shown with our Sapphire Open Ring and Dainty Silver Band.
Any questions? Please ask.
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
|Number of Spin Beads||
1 bead, 2 beads, 3 beads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.